[THIN] Re: Running System Applications

  • From: Mark Cook <mc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 15:42:29 -0000

There are two copies of NOTEPAD.EXE on NT platforms !  One in WINNT (or
WINDOWS) and the other in SYSTEM32.   Check that both exe's are the same,
the one in the WINNT (or WINDOWS) folder will run first if you just type
notepad.exe in the start menu run command...

Not sure about WORDPAD, but just thought I'd mention the above about
notepad.

HTH

Mark