[THIN] Running Secured web server and CSG on same host

  • From: "Berny Stapleton" <berny.stapleton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 11:32:33 -0000

Heya all,

What's the best way to go about this?

I have NFuse setup with a certificate, and that therefore wants to
answer on TCP/443, and CSG also defaults to TCP/443.

I am wondering whether it's possible to have an ISAPI DLL or something
loaded to pass data to the CSG process?

I was hoping to avoid binding a second IP to the box, anyone got any
clues? Preferably not to run the processes on different ports.

This box is going to be a backup box, so backup CSG, NFuse, Mail relay,
proxy server. Essentially all things internet it's being setup for. I
was hoping to get away with just giving it a single IP address and then
just changing the NAT rules for whatever box dies. Although that's still
possible with two IPs, I would have preferred to just use one.

Thanks,

Berny

The contents of this transmission are confidential. If you are not the
named addressee or if it has been addressed to you in error, please
notify the sender immediately and then delete this message.
Any unauthorised copying and transmission is forbidden. Electronic
transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure. If verification is
required, please contact the sender.