[THIN] Re: Running Login Scripts...

  • From: "Chris Grecsek" <cgrecsek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 19:20:28 -0700

You bet - we have a number of versions "out there" right now - all are
hanging...

We have the three versions in the mix right now:

4.0.2258.1 - non public hotfix for cpsvc.exe

4.0.2256.1 - post rollup, 3009, 3047, 3051 hotfixes applied

4.0.2250.1 - after we removed hotfixes 3009, 3047, 3051 to get back to the
last state we were working - and then reapplied the rollup

  _____