[THIN] Re: Running Applications in Citrix vs Bare TS

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 20:47:56 -0500

Look at the Oki B4300n.  It has 10/100 network built in along with =
parallel or USB capability.  Prints at 19PPM.  It costs $460.  The Oki =
drivers work fins on a terminal server or you can run it as a HPLJ4Plus. =
 The toners costs $35 for 2500 pages.

As a networked printer, that's a steal to me.  I have four of them =
deployed as networked printers and about five more locally attached via =
parallel cable to thin clients.

http://www.compudirect.net/oki/led.htm

Greg