[THIN] Re: Ron Oglesby - New VMWare Book?

  • From: "Steve Rae" <steverae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 15:28:54 -0400

Does anyone know when and if Ron Oglesby will be coming out with a new VMWare
ESX - 3 book?
Is anyone writing one?
Thanks, Stephen Rae

>  I would just use 2003, not R2. There is no benefit to R2 on a terminal
> server, as they did not add any TS features. I haven't tried R2 yet, so I
> don't know if it adds a lot of unneeded
complexity or any other good reasons to definately not do it, but there are no
good reasons to do it either.

I?m about to deploy new servers into our Citrix PS4 farm. Should I use R2 or
just standard Windows 2003? If so then why?

Thanks,

Matthew Shrewsbury,  MCSE+Internet MCSE 2000 CCA Server+

Network Manager

>  NOTICE : This electronic mail transmission from the law firm of Dinsmore &
> Shohl may constitute an attorney-client communication that is privileged at
> law. It is not intended for
transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If you have received
this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system
without copying it, and notify the sender
by reply e-mail, so that our address record can be corrected.
Steve Rae
Psalm 91:1,2
Network Professionals
7130 Bay Point Cove