[THIN] Rollup Pack install order

  • From: Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 18:40:53 +1000

Hi

Im looking at installing Rollup 6 on XenApp 4.5.  The Citrix best practice
guide states the install should be in the following order:

1. Zone data collector
2. Backup zone
data collectors
3. Database connection server
(Resource Manager)
4. Primary farm metric server
(Resource Manager)
5. Backup farm metric server
(Resource Manager)
6. Member servers

The guide also states you should put it on a test server.  I dont have a dev
farm but I do have test servers on the Production farm.  I have installed R06
on a test server but the ZDC is still on R05.  Will I have issues or should I
install R06 on the ZDC now?

Thanks
Ang

Browse profiles for FREE! Meet local singles online.
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/150855801/direct/01/