[THIN] Re: Roaming profiles not being deleted

  • From: "Minero, Hector B CIV K55" <hector.minero@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 06:48:24 -0400

Thanks for replying.
The DNS client is enabled on all my servers.  I have PerlEcho installed
on this server and I suspect that may be the problem.
I'll troubleshoot some more before finally calling M$.

_________________________________
Hector Minero
NSWCDD Code K55
Ph: (540) 653-8859
Fax:(540) 653-8575

From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 06/27/2006 08:23AM

Take a look at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/840378/en-us
Joe

On 6/26/06, Minero, Hector B CIV K55 < hector.minero@xxxxxxxx > wrote:
Hi all, I've been using roaming profiles for quite a while on Windows
2000 and I have them set to delete them from the local hard drive upon
log off. This same setting does nor seem to work on my Windows 2003 PS
4.0 server. It deletes everything in the profile except the "Cookies"
and the "Local Settings" folders. Needless to say, this leaves multiple
copies of profiles. I am aware of UPHclean and how this may solve this,
but is this normal behavior for 2003 or am I missing something? Thanks
in advance, _________________________________ Hector Minero NSWCDD Code
K55
Ph: (540) 653-8859
Fax:(540) 653-8575