[THIN] Re: Roaming profiles / folder redirection

  • From: "Berny Stapleton" <berny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 15:05:37 +0000

Collecting crap, increased security by making people log into web
sites like they are supposed to do. It's more secure making people
login, but ease of use goes out the window for the end user if the
"Remember me" button doesn't work.

Most places that I have worked at don't filter their internet traffic,
so there is usually a heap of junk in regards to cookies and things
floating around.

What's wrong with Google watching every web page I visit? (As I write
this from the gmail interface :P)