[THIN] Re: Roaming profiles

  • From: "Jeff Rapp" <JeffR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 12:42:36 -0400

Hi Jeff,

No spyware and we have ran filemon without any access denied entries or
anything else of that nature.

We applied many post sp4 updates on Saturday. We tested them in our
development environment before going live with no issues. Unfortunately
we did not load the servers up with more than 5 users at a time. This
appears to be happening when we hit 9 or 10 users.

Thanks,

Jeff