[THIN] Re: Roaming profiles

  • From: Jeff Pitsch <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 13:03:42 -0400

It deals with pretty much anything that would prevent the profile from
being unloaded correctly.  In this case, it would (hopefully) deal
with files/folders being left open during logoff and, hence, being
left on the server because they could not be removed.

It can be put in monitor mode so you can see what it would do if it
were truly active.

http://www.citrix4ge.de/ctxsffaq/index.htm#prof

Jeff Pitsch