[THIN] Re: Roaming profile getting corrupt

  • From: Webster <webster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 01:14:54 +0000

I only have one customer using the Citrix profile solution.  They were having
an issue with their profiles until it was determined it was the SEP process
hanging onto files.  Once we added the SEP process to the registry key (sorry
never can remember that key's name) that checks for modules at logoff, their
profile issues went away.  They do use the streaming option available with UPM.

Thanks

Carl Webster
Consultant and Citrix Technology Professional
http://www.CarlWebster.com