[THIN] Re: Roaming profile getting corrupt

  • From: Alan Tropper <Alan.Tropper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 00:07:54 +0000

Hi,

We use citrix Profile manager and its pretty good, we are currently on version
3.2 but there are still a few issues with it, however this weekend Im upgrading
to 4.0 which should hopefully fix the bugs we are seeing.

Let me know if you want any further info as its pretty simple to set up and
relys on using the custom ADM file which is part of the download.

Cheers

Al