[THIN] Re: Roaming profile getting corrupt

  • From: Harry Singh <hboogz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 15:12:26 -0400

Excellent!

I'm working on making a push for some Platinum licenses of XenDesktop for
next year. Although i haven't tested the Citrix Profile solution, I'm
pretty convinced my budget won't allow me to purchase a separate add-on for
Profile management...yet. I'm hoping the combination of Branch Repeater and
Citrix Profile Management will work well.

Thanks again.

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 3:05 PM, Jeremy Saunders <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx