[THIN] Re: Roaming profile folders

  • From: Jeff Pitsch <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 15:18:16 -0400

Load UPHCLEAN if you haven't already.

Jeff

On 7/21/05, Schneider, Chad M <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Rights issue to their roaming profile directory?

This weeks sponsor: Softricity
Attend Camp Virtualization - Softricity Virtualization Web Seminar Series -
Featuring industry experts including Doug Brown, president of DABCC
Consulting.Wednesday, 8/3, 12-1pm EDT: Virtualization in an Always-On, Mobile &
Sometimes Disconnected World.
http://www.softricity.com/news/webinar-reg.asp?eventID=alwayson