[THIN] Re: Roaming Profiles fail sproadically

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.ms" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 20:55:30 -0400

How are the users connecting?  Have you looked in the hosts files on the
server (windows/system32/drivers/etc)
Have you changed server names lately? Do you use Web interface to connect.
You specify server names when you set it up and if a server was improperly
removed from the farm it may be lingering in the config. How about DNS?
Maybe you have an incorrect entry for the server someplace or an invalid
entry.

Jim Kenzig
Blog: http://www.techblink.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/kenzig