[THIN] Re: Roaming Profiles

  • From: "Steve Rance" <Steve.Rance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 12:36:57 -0000

A further thought...

If I redirect My Documents, Desktop, Start Menu and Application Data via =
GP to the central file server, do I need to implement roaming (or =
similar) profiles. =20

Basically, can I get away with just redirecting these 4 things and =
what's left is "stuff" that I can get away with not having if the user =
logs on to the another server next time.?

Will this work?  Is this the right way to go?, and if so, will the user =
lose any settings or information?

Thanks,

Steve