[THIN] Re: Roaming Profile Question

  • From: "Mack, Rick" <RMack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 08:41:39 +1000

Hi Jason,

Your users obviously don't have a home directory since their %windir% is in
%userprofile%\windows.

I suspect that if you have a look you might find a tswin.ctx file in the
user's windows directory. If that's the case it may mean a registry hack to
get that system to leave tswin.ini alone.

Run up regedit and got to HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows
NT\CurrentVersion\Terminal Server\Install\Inifile Times and delete the
tswin.ini entry.

Regards,

Rick

Ulrich Mack