[THIN] Re: Roaming Profile Cache

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <pignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 10:57:39 -0400

To apply settings to the group of servers put all your servers in 1 OU in AD
tree (ex. Citrix Farm) create new GPO and specify "delete local copy of
roaming profile" in Computer Settings. Refer to Microsoft whitepapers on how
to work with Group Policy...

Regards,

Pavlo Ignatusha
Systems and Network Coordinator
Pembroke General Hospital
Tel. (613) 732-3675 ext.6150
Fax. (613) 732-9986
www.pemgenhos.org

"All that matters is love and work" - Sigmund Freud.