[THIN] Re: Roaming Profile Cache

  • From: SPerez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 09:38:24 -0400

Group,

Thank You for all the insight I have checked all  your questions and have
still coming up with not a full working model.  Should I set the delete
roaming cache on the gpedit.msc on each XPe server.

All help is very appreciated.  Thank you,
Steve Perez

                    Steve Perez

                                         To:     thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                    08/06/2002           cc:

                    01:00 PM             Subject:     Roaming Profile Cache

Group,

I have W2k sp2 w/XPe FR2.  I having being trying to get the roaming
profiles to delete at log off.  I have tried using the setting in Group
Policy with no luck.  I have also tried putting in the registry entries.
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\Winlogon
"DeleteRoamingCache:DWORD=1"
HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\System
"DeleteRoamingCache:DWORD=1"

I can get it to work for me but not for any other accounts.  very strange.

Please Help.
Steve Perez