[THIN] Re: Roadrunner Email

  • From: "Jan Broucinek" <tinybeetle@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 10:49:21 -0400

I had a strange similar problem with Roadrunner start this past Friday. We
have been using Genuity/Level 3's DNS servers (4.2.2.1, 4.2.2.2, 4.2.2.3)
for years as primary DNS entries on our clients. Well on Friday that stopped
working for all Win95 clients on Roadrunner. The strange thing is that
Win98, Win2K and WinXP still work. Switching the Win95's to Sprint's primary
DNS server got name resolution working again.

As you stated Greg, they are idiots!

Jan Broucinek, System Manager
Arthur Rutenberg Homes, Inc.
(727) 536-5900 voice