[THIN] Re: Riddle me this, Riddle me that - printing mystery

  • From: "Jan Broucinek" <tinybeetle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 09:45:34 -0400

I suspect that her printers are not deleting after log off. Have her log on,
connect the printers, make sure you can print, log her off. Log onto the
console as Admin. Check printers, view details, if you see JOAN printers
without an AUTOCREATED comment on them, they are stuck and will not
autocreate again. Further since the session has changed, she most likely
will not have access to print to them. Delete the printers and they should
autocreate OK again. If it is stuck printers, I don't know what is causing
it, but at least you will be pointed to the why.

Jan Broucinek, System Manager
Arthur Rutenberg Homes, Inc.
(727) 536-5900 voice
(727) 536-7168 x245 direct