[THIN] Re: Ricoh (Lanier) Printers

  • From: "Mark CALLEJA" <Mark.CALLEJA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 09:21:27 +0800

Bruce

I would always recomend to stick with PS where possible.  Little more expensive
but if you turn off "Advanced Print Features" the size of the spooled job is
great.

Regards
mk

Mark Calleja
Network Systems Coordinator
Network Systems
Dept Housing and Works
(08) 9222 4941
mark.calleja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary,
and those who don't"

>>> JCKelsey@xxxxxxxx 01/11/2005 02:43 am >>>
We have several Laniers and they are a PITA.  I'd like to abolish them
completely, but logistics likes them because we save .02 per page or
some crap like that.