[THIN] Re: Richo Printers on XenApp6.5

  • From: "Raffensberger, Stephen D" <sraffens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 15:25:08 +0000

Since we are a bank, our auditors don't like to see customer private data lying
around on the printers.
So, we use the Ricoh "Locked Print" job type feature.
That feature doesn't work with the PCL driver at the client and UPD on Citrix.
We found that if we use the MINI driver on the client, "Locked Print" works
with UPD on Citrix.

Steve Raffensberger
Produban US