[THIN] Return on investment calculator

  • From: Jarred <jarred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 10:46:49 +1200

Hi All

I am after any Return on Investment Calculators, Websites, Documents, etc
that can help us prove to our customers that a thin client solution is a
more cost effective option over time than a traditional fat client
environment.

Any case studies or documentation that anyone knows the link to would be
most helpful.

Many Thanks

Jarred

Starting at $199!