[THIN] Re: Retransmits

  • From: "Lucas Boyken" <lboyken@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 08:00:23 -0500

What kind of switches/routers are your servers attached to?  If it is
Cisco equipment, make sure that each port on client/switch(router) side
are hard coded and not set to auto detect.  This is a known problem with
Cisco's equipment.  If running 100Mbps, set each port and client NIC to
100MBps/Full Duplex.  See if that helps...

Respectfully,

Lucas W. Boyken
Computer Systems Associates
Account Manager / Technical Representative
lboyken@xxxxxxxxx
Company Phone:  800.222.7601
Office Phone:  515.332.2751