[THIN] Re: Retransmission

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M." <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 14:31:51 -0500

WE did see a lot of CRC errors, both on the router and the switch inside.
Found that the switch inside was set to auto/auto, router was 100/full.
Changed the auto/auto to 100/full, CRC errors gone on both switch and router
at one location.  Other troubled location had same situation, made the
100/full change, no CRC errors on Router, but still on inside switch.