[THIN] Re: Retransmission

  • From: "Tim Mangan" <tmangan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 14:42:28 -0400

To check the FR connection, they should go to one of the routers and run
pings to the other.  Frame Relay is a "best effort" service once you go
above CIR.  It's not clear what your "512k" is - but I'd guess that was your
CIR with higher speed access pipes allowing you to burst to T1 speeds for
short periods.  If the pings are not being dropped, then it's not the FR.

tim