[THIN] Restrict access to local files accessible via published application

  • From: l.bagdasarian@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 20:51:17 +0000

Hello,
I need help figuring out how to do this:
We are hosting a new application that is published for clients via CSG.
The application is designed the way where during the login they need to select
a configuration file that is located locally on citrix server.  When they click
browse to select the config file they can browse to the entire C:\ drive.  What
needs to be done so clients don't see the C;\drive?
It is restricted on the same server in Windows Explorer, but they can see it
throught the application.

Your help is greatly appreciated.
Larisa.