[THIN] Re: Restrict Windows Explorer

  • From: Andy Friar <Andy.Friar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 12:37:06 +0000

Have a look here it has the entries for Network / Libraries & Favorites

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itproui/thread/d4678b77-0e1f-48a3-b521-f8856b71206f

You'll need to change the permission on the registry keys also which can be
scripted with SetACL.exe

http://helgeklein.com/setacl/documentation/command-line-version-setacl-exe/

Andy

_NF

________________________________

________________________________

________________________________

[cid:novusgrouplogo177fbb]

        Andy Friar
        Technical Consultant
T       01260 292500
E       Andy.Friar@xxxxxxxxxxx

Novus Networks Ltd
Technical Department
The Old Corn Mill Congleton Road
Siddington
SK11 9JR

The information in this E-Mail is intended for the named recipients only. It
may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or take any action or place
reliance on it. If you have received this E-Mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately by using the E-Mail address and then delete the message. The
views expressed in this message are personal and not necessarily those of Novus
Networks. Company Reg No 3858005