[THIN] Re: Resource manager connection

  • From: "Matthew McComas" <mmccomas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 10:31:07 -0500

What error do you get?

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Hamilton, Ronnie
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 5:50 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Resource manager connection

HI,

I have setup PS 4.5 using the SQL Server 2005 for dataastore.

I created a DB on the server called SumaryDB for the reosure manager
database

The dsn has been created using the rmsummarydatabase connection, the
test connection works fine.

When I try to enabe it using the same active directory account from the
management console it wonk connect.

Any ideas ?

Thanks
Ron

Ronnie Hamilton
Lufthansa Airmotive Ireland
Nass Road
Dublin
Tel : 01 4011253
ltai

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie

Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland Limited. Registered in Ireland. Reg.
No. 45999. Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.

Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland Leasing Limited. Registered in
Ireland. Reg. No. 140891. Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole,
Co.Dublin.

addressed. If you have received this email in error, please advise by
return email and delete all copies of the message.