[THIN] Resource Manager reports incorrect

  • From: Adam_Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:55:02 -0700

HI All,

I am able to generate reports for my farm using 5pm (today) as a starting
point.  I even get results back.  Anyone know why?  I have MF XPe Fr2 on
W2K SP2.  My data store is on an SQL2000 system.

My time zone is Arizona and all my servers (including SQL) show the correct
time zone, date, and time.

adam