[THIN] Resource Manager Summary DB using MSDE

  • From: "Cornfield, Scott" <Scott.Cornfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 14:15:26 +0100

Hi,

I'm trying to set up my Summary Database, however I can even get as far as
configuring the ODBC part. I've set up a SQL instance using MSDE Release but
when I get as far as attempting to connect It returns a SQL error saying it
can't connect due to network issues.

Has anyone used MSDE with resource manager, if so what settings had to be
specified in the MSDE setup.ini file?

All the best,
Scott

Information in this email may be privileged, confidential and is
intended exclusively for the addressee.  The views expressed may
not be official policy, but the personal views of the originator.
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender by return
e-mail and delete it from your system.  You should not reproduce,
distribute, store, retransmit, use or disclose its contents to anyone.

Please note we reserve the right to monitor all e-mail
communication through our internal and external networks.

http://www.tarantella.com/ttba