[THIN] Resource Manager Question:

  • From: "ThinFan ." <thinfan1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 12:36:32 -0700

Environment:

MetaFrame XPe farm with many silo'd servers running spcecific applications.

One Application team would like utilization reports on concurrent users hitting their application on the farm.

I ran Resource Manager and did a process summary of 'application.exe' on 'serverA'. I then did the same thing for their load balanced other servers running their application (serverB, serverC,serverD).

But when I look at Process Summary and view Maximum concurrent for the time period, the number seems really high, I'm sure I didn't have 108 concurrent users of the application on one server.

Do you think this is reporting on Disconnected Sessions as well?

Is there an easier way to get Maximum Concurrent users per month (Server or Process) for trending and load forecasting?

Thanks all!

ThinFan1

Watch the online reality show Mixed Messages with a friend and enter to win a trip to NY http://www.msnmessenger-download.click-url.com/go/onm00200497ave/direct/01/

Using the latest software, hardware, networking technologies, proven technical expertise, proprietary software and best practices, EOL provides custom-tailored solutions for each client?s mission and specific goals.
http://www.go-eol.com