[THIN] Re: Resource Manager Metric Question

  • From: Mario Nicoletatos <muray_n@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 05:49:17 -0800 (PST)

I would set a script for rebooting the Servers as your issue is common

Charlie Fraser <fraserc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Hi All, A couple of servers
have been hanging at what I suspect is
automatic reboot but still not sure. When the server exhibits the
unstable condition it still responds to pings but you cannot connect via
ICA and the server console is blank. Question is there a metric or
metrics I can set which would tell me the server has entered a degraded
condition? I looked at some of the possible Citrix and ICA session
metrics but I am still unsure.

Thanks

Charlie
This Weeks Sponsor: RTO Software TScale
Services running Windows NT, 2000 or 2003.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=296
 Make Yahoo! your home page