[THIN] Re: Resource Manager - Context switches/sec

  • From: George Yobst <george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 15:50:35 -0700

Evan,
So was 72K right, now that you've had time to monitor it?
-George

On 7/29/05, Evan Mann <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dual P4 3.6ghz Processors with 4 gigs RAM.  So should I assume my red level
> could be 72,000 ?
>

>  ________________________________

George Yobst, Library Technology Analyst        phone: 503.723.4890
Library Information Network of Clackamas County   fax: 503.794.8238
16239 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Suite 208         web: http://www.lincc.lib.or.us
Oak Grove, OR 97267-4654                  email: george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx
"...it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn
 what he thinks he already knows."  - Epictetus
This Weeks Sponsor: triCerat Inc.
You need Day Zero Protection!
Get Proactive with triCerat's Simplify Suite.
Solve printing, security and profile problems before they occur.
http://www.tricerat.com/?thethintl2