[THIN] Re: Resource Manager

  • From: Jeff Pitsch <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 09:59:22 -0400

Lakeside software has a great product.  It is what RM was based on
originally (back in the MF1.8 days).  It way beyond RM at this point
and gives you pretty much all the reporting you could ask for AND
makes it easy to get the information.

Jeff Pitsch

On 6/21/05, Guzzo, Mark A (Mark) <guzzo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have been using resource manager that comes with Citrix XPe, but I would
> like more detail in the reports. Does anyone have anything that is able to
> access the resource database and generate better reports? I have looked
> around, but all I see are some Resource Manager reports for Crystal Reports,
> unfortunately we do not have a license for Crystal.
>

> TIA
>

> ---
>
> M A R K  G U Z Z O
>
> Utility Infrastructure Services
>
> Citrix Administrator
>
> Lucent Technologies
>
> 2601 Lucent Ln, Lisle, IL, 60532-3640
>
> Room: 52N15
>
> guzzo@xxxxxxxxxx
>
> w + f: 630.979.9731

This Weeks Sponsor: eg Innovations, Inc.
Enabling Proactive Infrastructure Triage eG Innovations, Inc. is the leading
provider of real-time monitoring and proactive triage solutions
for IT Infrastructures.
http://www.eginnovations.com/egcitrix.htm