[THIN] Repost: MF XPa, weird blank spot in Outlook 2000 received messages

  • From: jstrowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jstrowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 09:58:35 -0400

I'll try again... my citrix users (but just some of them) have the below
problem.   This also is the basic "I'd look it up on Microsoft, but I
have to describe the problem in their terms before the info base can
give me something"

Subject: MF XPa, weird blank spot in received messages

> Outlook 2000.btw.  There's got to be some sort of screen cache or
> something since I've got two users who:
> 1. display a received message full screen
> 2. get a blank space (up and down the screen) about 5 inches across on
> the page.
> 3. if they resize the window to a partial screen it works ok.
> 4. if they resize the window so it's almost a full screen it's ok.
>
> I'd still suspect some wacky client side cache, but one of my users is
> on a Wyse.
> Any ideas?

This Weeks Sponsor: triCerat Inc.
You need Day Zero Protection!
Get Proactive with triCerat's Simplify Suite.
Solve printing, security and profile problems before they occur.
http://www.tricerat.com/?thethintl2