[THIN] Re: Reporting in XenApp

  • From: "Raffensberger, Stephen D" <sraffens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 09:04:14 -0400

Ronnie,

Try the old style reporting that's still available in the PSC, under
Resource Manager. I use the Process Summary report for a lot of my usage
reporting. You could also set up a billing profile that charges $1 per
hour of connect time to indicate how long a user spends on a published
desktop.

Steve Raffensberger

Produban US

Mail Code: 11-900-PB3