[THIN] Reporting in XenApp

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 09:00:46 +0100

Hi,

I am looking to find out if there are any default reports in XenApp that
will give me application usage bay user and time, i.e. so I can know
exactly how long a user spends on a published Desktop for instance.

I haven't been able to see any of the standard reports that do this is
there any advanced features that I may have missed or do I have to look
at Edge site for this level of detail?

thanks

Ronnie

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message,
delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender by return email.
You should not read, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, disclose or use
this email or its contents in any way. Any such action is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.