[THIN] Replicating Printer Drivers between Windows 2003 and Windows 2000

  • From: "cherie.watts Watts" <cherie.watts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 17:29:16 +1000

Hey List

We have just put a Windows 2003 Server in our UAT Citrix XP (FR3) farm
for testing and I have noticed that you can't replicate printer
drivers between Windows 2000 and Windows 2003.

I'm guessing that this is probably a feature and generally speaking
replicating drivers between different OS platforms is bad thing.

But these printer drivers are all version 3 drivers, suitable for XP,
2000 and 2003.

So I was kinda hoping someone else has run into this and knows a
fix/workaround....approached citrix etc...

Searched the Citrix website, but didn't find a lot.

Cheers

Cherie Watts