[THIN] Re: Replicate server - break mirror

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 08:21:04 -0400

I did this back a few years back with the Compaq DL360. The first thing
I'd say is test and make sure it will work on your hardware...no
guarantee it will work although in theory it should.

1) Set Citrix Service to manual

2) Shutdown server

3) Pull drive

4) Start new server with mirrored drive

5) Rename server

6) Use ghstwalk to change sid

7) Make sure all IP/DNS is set correctly

8) Start Citrix Service

Senior Network Administrator