[THIN] Replacing an AD server / License server

  • From: Dave <thethin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 07:15:39 -0400

We are having hardware issues with the current domain controller which also serves as the TSE license server.

We have built a new AD server and have it attached to the domain as an additional AD server. What is the easiest/most reliable way to move the TSE licenses to the new server so we can take the original server off-line to repair.

Thanks

Dave