[THIN] Replacing Server...Looking to move profiles

  • From: Jim Traino <jtraino@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 17:32:18 -0400

I am in the process of replacing our company's old Citrix server with a more
robust server.  (Going from a PIII w/512 ram to a Quad P3  1 gig ram, and
RAID).

Since the old Citrix server is going away, I am looking for the best way to
move the user profiles and printer drivers to the new machine.  I haven't
found what I am looking for through the support site, but I am not done
looking yet.  Any help or advice is appreciated.

Old System is: Windows 2000 TS, SP 3 Metaframe XPs 1.0, FR 1
New System is: Windows 2000 TS, SP3 - Will be Metaframe XPs 1.0 FR 2

Jim Traino, MCSE
IT Administrator
phone 703-464-9100
Direct Line: 571-203-9258
fax 703-464-7377
mobile 571-214-1740

This Week's Sponsor - Emergent Online
Essential Thin Client Utilities.
Meet Jim Kenzig of thethin.net at the Emergent Online
Booth #24 at Citrix iForum on October 13th.
http://www.go-eol.com