[THIN] Repeating mail to the list.

  • From: Jeff Rapp <JeffR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 09:00:05 -0400

Hey all,

Can anyone confirm that they received multiple copies of my e-mail below? I
am trying to track down why I have received 7 extra copies. I want to make
sure it is not on my end. I have not received copies of any other e-mails
but I have also checked all my queues and there is nothing lopping or stuck
on my mail server.

Let me know if you have received multiple copies. And just one reply from
someone would be enough, please check the list to see if someone has already
confirmed that they have received the e-mails before you reply. Please do
not send e-mails stating that you haven't received any additional copies, I
don't want this to build into one of those endless topics that tend to upset
people.

If it turns out to be something on my side, I apologize in advance....

Thanks!

Jeff