[THIN] Renaming Citrix Server in Existing Farm

  • From: "Ziots, Edward" <EZiots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 12:40:23 -0400

Is there any issues with Renaming a Citrix Metaframe 1.8 Server in an
existing farm, that has published applications already running from it?

I was thinking of poping the server out of our Domain, renaming it and
poping it back into the domain, and then republish the applications. Has
anyone done this, without rebuilding the entire server and republishing the
applications?

Ed