[THIN] Removing server from farm

  • From: "Paul Bergson (MP)" <pbergson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 11:04:18 -0600

I haven't done this in a long time, so I want to double check my =
actions.
Things have gone really well.

I need to remove a machine from my farm, it is running:

Citrix Metaframe XP for Window, Feature Release 2

I know I can just go to the CMC and select the server and do a remove =
from
farm.  For some reason though I seem to recall that it is better to go =
the actual Citrix Server and Uninstall Citrix from Add/Remove Programs.

Anyone have good feedback for me on this?

Thank-You

Paul Bergson=A0=A0
Minnesota Power=20

This weeks sponsor triCerat Inc.
triCerat makes your job easier by offering essential
applications to eliminate your printing, policy and profile,
and your application management problems.
http://www.triCerat.com