[THIN] Remove or modify My Documents folder

  • From: Andrew Grubb <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 11:20:33 -0400

Trying to remove or modify the My Documents folder a user sees on his/her
Windows 2000 desktop.  Is there a registry change I can force on them when
they log in for the first time that would change the folder's path to point
to a network drive letter?  I've tried a few things, but don't seem to be
having much luck...