[THIN] Re: Remove failed Citrix Server

  • From: Berny Stapleton <berny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 17:23:34 +0000

Do a dscheck before hand (no /clean) to find out if you have any
problems in the DB before you remove the server. Best to know your
environment is consistent before deleting a server.
Do a backup
Delete the server
Run a dscheck

I haven't had any problems with doing anything like this for a long
time, but better being safe than sorry.

Berny