[THIN] Re: Removal of citrix xp server

  • From: Rich Alexander <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 12:49:44 -0400

I'm fond of doing a chfarm to move it to its own local farm then turning it off.

Subject: [THIN] Removal of citrix xp server
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 16:24:29 +0100
From: ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Removal of citrix xp server

Hi,

If I turn off a citrix server and Im not going to turn it back on Im I better
to remove citrix from the server or just right click and remove server from the
farm.

Thanks

Ronnie

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie

45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.

Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If
you have received this email in error, please advise by return email and delete
all copies of the message.