[THIN] Re: Remote access without software requirements

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 10:38:25 +0100

Well unless the time entry program has a web interface, you're going to HAV=
E to use Citrix or suchlike, theres no way round it!

Andrew
--o--

>>> DPETERSO@xxxxxxxxxxx 18/04/04 15:59:17 >>>
Right now it's e-mail but I can see them asking the same thing for our =3D
time entry program and such. We'll have to see if he likes the 2003 OWA =3D
any better. We definately are going to move to it, just not sure on the =3D
timeframe.